Wellness for mind,
body & spirit.
I have extensive experience in working with individuals and couples facing life transitions, be it the start of a new relationship or the end of a long-standing one, bringing babies into the home or watching them launch, and other endings and beginnings.
With nearly 30 years of professional and personal experience with adoption, I have considerable expertise in the core issues of adoption and foster care, and work to empower families to meet the challenges of parenting children from hard places, attach and remain intact so that children are able to heal and reach their full potential.
I believe that each of us has the ability to connect with our inner strength and authentic self to lead a healthier, happier life.
- Master of Science in Social Work
- NYS licensed
- Certificate in Trauma Counseling
- Certified Trauma Center Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Facilitator
- Certificate in Adoption Therapy
- Senior Consultant, National Center on Adoption and Permanency (NCAP)
- NASW Genesee Valley Advisory Committee
- New York State Citizen's Coalition for Children Advisory Committee
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200), Yoga Alliance
- Divorce and Family Mediation
- Mental Health Association Volunteer
- 30 years’ experience with child health & well-being, adoption matters and family issues