Lisa D. Maynard, LMSW, ACSW, RYT, TC-TSY-F
Counseling, Support, Yoga & Meditation for Life in Transition
Are you struggling with life challenges, with finding meaning in life, or with moving through life transitions with grace and integrity?
Do you feel it is time to re-evaluate, rejuvenate, and realign your goals and values to lead a more authentic, fully realized life?
I believe that each of us has the ability to connect with our inner strength and authentic self to lead a happier, healthier life.
I offer compassionate, authentic, supportive counseling. I invite you to work together with me to discover your full potential.
We live in a fast paced time that values "busyness" and "having it all" in our quest for instant gratification and fulfillment. We seem to have an addiction to faster living, to reaching for bigger, better, more in order to feel happy. Advances in technology claiming to keep us connected often have the opposite effect – we don’t engage at a personal level and we never, ever turn off. This perpetual motion often gets in the way of our ability to experience a life fulfilled.
I provide counseling for those looking to recover control, manage adversity, improve relationships, cope with career and life transitions, improve overall health and well-being, and to live with greater connection to self and others.
- Compassionate, empowering, welcoming, and authentic support for individuals, couples and families
- Managing life transitions
- Forming healthy family & adult relationships
- Adoption and birth family relationships
- Mind/Body/Spirit connection
- Overcoming obstacles that hinder progress toward life goals
- Trauma Center Trauma-Sensitive Yoga